About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creators of the top-rated fasting app, Zero—brings to life simple and thoughtfully-designed digital tools to empower people to live healthier, longer lives. We’re a small, mission-driven company with an incredible team of scientific experts and advisors.
We’re searching for an experienced CRM manager/email strategist to join our fully distributed team in a full-time contractor role, with the potential to transition to a full-time employee.
About the role
Big Sky Health’s CRM Manager will be responsible for developing lifecycle messaging strategies for our rapidly growing community of users. This Marketing role will work cross functionally with Product and Design to create email, in-app, and push communications. In this role, you will:
- Build an onboarding flow for all new users
- Establish lifecycle communications
- Manage the ecosystem of tools in the app and email messaging space
- Develop user cohorts against various journey stages
- Conduct robust testing and report insights out to stakeholders
- Drive user retention and launch re-engagement campaigns
- Develop content drips for free and premium audience segments
- Support messaging strategies for multi-channel campaigns
- Inform strategy for growing our email list
What we’re looking for
The individual in this role will enjoy a mix of strategy, implementation, and insight sharing. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to develop a thoughtful messaging program with the flexibility of working from anywhere, this role could be perfect for you!
Skills that will help you excel in this role:
- You have great judgment, and know when to ask for help versus running on your own
- You’re able to adapt to a fast-paced, remote work environment
- You’re a great written communicator—hello, phenomenal grammar skills!
- You have deep experience with standing up a wholistic user messaging strategy
- You’ve managed and grown an email program for other brands
- Bonus points: you’ve worked with a digital health company
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We’ve got big dreams and an exciting roadmap that reflects that. Join us!