About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health creates simple and thoughtfully-designed digital experiences to empower people to live healthier and longer lives. We’re a small but scrappy, mission-driven company whose team has a strong track record of success. Our innovative mobile app ‘Zero’—the leading fasting tracker in the App Store—has been downloaded by over 4 million people.
What you’ll do
We’re looking to hire an experienced customer support representative to join our fully distributed team. Customer experience is a core focus of our company, and the customer support representative will help extend this ethos by providing radically convenient, precise, and calm support to our community members. The support representative will also serve as a voice for our community, helping our team employ a user-centered design approach to product development.
This role will help lead these efforts by:
- Responding to support requests from Zendesk, social media, and app reviews
- Documenting, replicating, troubleshooting, and escalating product bugs
- Developing best practices for improving our support processes and for documenting product feedback and enhancements
- Helping inform our product roadmap and customer experience based on your customer interactions
- Helping administer our user research studies by scheduling interviews, screening participants, taking notes, and coordinating participant incentives
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy a mix of direct interaction with customers, as well as building systems and processes to scale our support operations. We’re looking for someone who is self-sufficient, driven and nimble, yet collaborative, considered and empathetic.
- 3+ years experience working directly with customers in a support role.
- A strong knowledge of customer service software and product development tools, including ZenDesk, G-Suite, Slack, JIRA, Monday.com, and Notion.
- Experience evaluating and implementing new tools and making recommendations for process enhancements to maintain an optimal support infrastructure.
- Experience defining KPIs and measuring support-related activities.
- Expert ability to communicate complex information to both lay and subject-matter experts in written form.
- Strong ability to synthesize disparate data into broad themes, and to present your findings to the team at a regular cadence.
- A natural ability to empathize with others, and to handle difficult situations with tact and composure.
- Transparent about what you don’t know, able to adapt quickly to change, and open to feedback in order to continuously grow and improve.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working on a remote team spread across several time zones
- Several years of experience working with a cross-functional team, including product management, design, engineering, and marketing
- Have worked on a consumer-based mobile app
- Proficient in another major language such as Spanish
- Passionate about health + wellness, particularly in the digital realm
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We value exceptional writing skills—in your cover letter, please tell us:
- Why you enjoy customer support
- What it means to provide exceptional customer experience
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with new perspectives and ideas. If you have been looking for an opportunity to contribute to a hyper-growth team that is positively impacting the health and well-being of millions of people—while maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere—this role may be a perfect fit for you!