About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creators of the top-rated fasting app, Zero—brings to life simple and thoughtfully-designed digital tools to empower people to live healthier, longer lives. We’re a small, mission-driven company with an incredible team of scientific experts and advisors.
We’re searching for an experienced graphic/production designer to join our fully distributed team in a full-time contractor role, with the potential to transition to a full-time employee.
About the role
Big Sky Health is looking for a contract Graphic Designer to help us bring our brand to life and evolve our design vision within the health and wellness space. We’re seeking to hire a dynamic teammate with a considered, crafted approach to visual, marketing, and brand design who can work collaboratively across our growing Design, Marketing, and Product orgs. You should be a visual storyteller, able to communicate complex ideas through simple images. This role will contribute to a wide range of projects, with work spanning social, email, website, product, and even branded merchandise.
This role requires a portfolio for consideration. Please include digital campaign and social media examples.
What You’ll Do
- Create digital assets for online campaigns, social, email, and website use.
- Craft quality experiences from the first touchpoint to users’ continued, engaged interaction with our brand, products, and services.
- Ensure consistency across our experiences by contributing to brand our design systems and guidelines.
- Understand the intersection of our business’ KPIs and best practices for digital and campaign design to develop ideal solutions that solve for both.
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years in graphic/brand design.
- An optimistic problem solver and creative thinker who enjoys difficult design challenges and can prove out her/his design solutions.
- A design portfolio with case studies of projects you’ve directly owned or contributed to, as well as detailed explanations of your work’s impact on established KPIs.
- Knowledge of current design trends and practices in the world of social, interactive, and online campaigns.
- Expert experience in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects a plus.
- Someone who’s excited by the health and wellness space and its opportunity to improve the lives of people around the world.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively within a process to deliver artifacts that are on brief and on time.
- Experience in balancing ambiguity, fast iterative sprints, and high design quality.
- You adapt quickly to change and are open to feedback and critique in order to continuously grow and improve
- Familiarity with remote work a plus but not required
How to apply
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected].
We’ve got big dreams and an exciting roadmap that reflects that. Join us!