About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creators of the top-rated fasting app, Zero—brings to life simple and thoughtfully-designed digital tools to empower people to live healthier, longer lives. We’re a small, mission-driven company with an incredible team of scientific experts and advisors.
We’re searching for an experienced social media manager/digital strategist to join our fully distributed team in a full-time contractor role, with the potential to transition to a full-time employee.
About the role
Big Sky Health’s Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing and maintaining our thriving community of social media followers, an active blog, and 1,000,000+ monthly active app users. This role will also assist with development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns and oversee analytics and insights for Big Sky Health’s digital channels. In this role, you will:
- Respond to all inbounds across social and online channels
- Facilitate conversations—both public-facing and via DM—with our users on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, our #ZeroFasting Facebook group, and other emerging platforms.
- Partner with Big Sky Health’s nutrition advisor to ensure accuracy of replies to all health-related user questions
- Manage and grow Big Sky Health’s blog, including posting content and responding to comments
- Manage the ‘Learn’ section of Big Sky Health’s apps, posting daily and weekly content
- Identify and share unique user stories that are surfaced on our digital channels
- Engage with influencers and keep a log of all brand advocates
- Maintain a repository of positive follower feedback related to key business categories
- Complete weekly and monthly analytics reports for digital channels including, but not limited to, social media, blog, and email.
- Alert team to trending issues related to our products and the broader topics of fasting and alcohol moderation
- Develop content and campaign ideas for Big Sky Health’s digital channels
What we’re looking for
The individual in this role will enjoy a mix of direct fan engagement, internal process improvement, and insight sharing. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to nurture a growing online community with the flexibility of working from anywhere, this role could be perfect for you!
Skills that will help you excel in this role:
- You have great judgment, and know when to ask for help versus running on your own
- You’re able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- You’re a great written communicator—hello, phenomenal grammar skills!
- You’re able to master writing within the confines of a brand’s voice and tone
- You’ve managed highly engaged online communities in the past
- Bonus points: you’ve worked with a digital health company
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We’ve got big dreams and an exciting roadmap that reflects that. Join us!